Monday, October 10, 2011

Jiuzhaigou Valley

Jiuzhaigou Valley, located in Sichuan Province, is a nature reserve and national park in China. It is known for its many multi-level waterfalls and colorful lakes, and was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1992.


I went there in summer 2009 for the first time, it was so beautiful that really like a fairyland on earth.



Rize Valley


Shuzheng Valley


Nuorilang Falls, although it cannot be compared with the Niagara Falls, it is special.


Sleeping Dragon Lake

 

Reed Lake

 

Five-Color Pond

What is more, Jiuzhaigou has its unique appeal in different seasons. I desire to travel there again in fall because of its different sights from those in summer.






 

Jiuzhaigou Valley in fall


 Jiuzhaigou Valley in winter



Nuorilang Falls in winter

Only one thing that let me sad, I was sick when I was there for the first time because it was too cold in morning. Although it was summer, the temperature was very low due to its high altitude. So I suggest people who plan to go there to carry enough clothes, it is completely necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment